Monday 23 March 2020

March 23 - 27, 2020

Hope all is well.  There will not be any assessments or evaluations over the next two weeks.   I know this can be stressful trying to get all your work done online.


For my class, spend some time reading or working on your grammar.

You know you have access to Epic (urw0888) for online reading or pick up a book/magazine.  You can also read recipes and make something delicious for your family.  Reading is reading!

You also have access to No Red Ink or Quill.org.  If you want to work away on grammar go for it.  If you have completed everything let me know.

You also have lots of other activities to do in any of the past Workspaces.  Enjoy.

Send me an email if you need anything at tanya.hertner@ocsb.ca

I will put out the April Workspace once I know how we are going to continue.

Stay home and read!